Map customer journeys to get your messaging right, and automate complex business processes like lead routing quote review and approval with drag-and-drop flowchart. Real-time push notifications are very handy for keeping on top of tasks and client updates.
GPS native mobile device integration allows you to seamlessly navigate to client locations. Features offline sync for those travel moments when you don’t have Wi-Fi or data.
SugarCRM requires you to have at least 10 people on your team to use it, so this CRM might not make the most sense for smaller teams or startups. Moderate learning curve means you’ll need to take time out to learn the platform properly.
- Sugar Professional plan is $40 per user/per month (10 user minimum), billed annually.
- Sugar Enterprise plan is $65 per user/per month (10 user minimum), billed annually.
- Sugar Serve plan is $80 per user/per month (10 user minimum), billed annually.
- Sugar Sell plan is $80 per user/per month (10 user minimum), billed annually.
- Sugar Market plan is $1,000 (unlimited users, 10,000 contacts per month), billed annually.
A free trial is available for all plans. After answering a few questions on the vendor website, you’ll be assigned the version of SugarCRM that best matches your business needs.